Friday, June 29, 2007

Let's Party On Birthday Girl!

I wanted to give my friend, Janet, a wonderful gift for her 40th birthday. I would have gone to the store to buy that 'perfect' gift, but the best gift is making something special that no one else could find - one of a kind piece of jewellery. I gave her a card with an IOU a piece of jewellery, but she had to inform me what colour choice she wanted. Janet choose the colour 'purple'. I didn't know if I had enough purples in my stash, but it worked out beautifully. I was so impressed how the colours all co-ordinated together.
I sure hope she loves it like
I do! What do you think?


Amethyst Chips, Amethyst Oval Beads, Blue Sandstone Oblong Nugget Beads, Flat Square Dichroic Bead, Beige Pearlized Glass Beads and My Now New Trademark Pewter Flower Charm.

No comments: